Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Apologies

Sorry about the confusion regarding confirmation today, everyone.



I apparently didn't communicate it to everyone that we had planned a meeting today, so when there were several who couldn't make it, I made the decision to not go ahead.



Thanks, Amy Anos, for having lunch ready for us, though!

Amy has saved most of what she brought for lunch, so we'll go ahead and have that on April 4th when we meet to go to St. Stephen's. Then, we'll meet again on April 26th for our last regular session. Plan on meeting longer for this, as we finish up anything that's left over.

At our next meeting, I'll have some more information about our retreat, and the date for confirmation.

Again, sorry for the confusion. I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding as we go through this process together.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor David



Call the office at (330) 652-1439, or e-mail me at: davidmacdonald@mtsoalum.org if you have any questions.

No comments: