Monday, August 25, 2008

Hi everyone!

I hope that those who went on the confirmation retreat enjoyed the experience--I know that I had a great time!

If you were unable to attend the retreat, you will still be able to be confirmed this spring if you continue your sessions with your mentor(s) and attend the spring retreat. More details on that later. For those who did attend the retreat, remember to finish your sessions with your mentor(s) before September 14th.

September 14th is the date of confirmation for the fall. You will be confirmed at the 11:00 service--remember, we go back to our fall schedule on this day! Please come to the rehearsal for confirmation at 11:00 on Sunday, September 7th, following the 10 a.m. service. Mentors will need to be at this rehearsal, also.

Good luck on finishing up, and I'll see you on the 7th!

--Pastor D.

Call the office at (330) 652-1439, or e-mail me at: davidmacdonald@mtsoalum.org if you have any questions.

No comments: